Welcome to Georgetown Fire Department
IF YOU ARE HAVING AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE DIAL 911
Do you need a burn permit? Visit the Burn Permit Information Page
On this website, you will find information on our District, our Board of Directors, Volunteer Department, as well as Safety Tips for your home and families, information on the annual Founder’s Day Parade and general information about our town.
Our Mission Statement
The mission of the Georgetown Fire Department is to preserve and enhance the quality of life for its citizens and visitors. We are committed to providing the highest level of emergency medical services, fire protection, rescue, public education and protection of life, property, and the environment.
Our General Orders
- Be quick in our responses to the public
- Insure readiness of our equipment and ourselves
- Provide competent and professional service
- Practice safe operations
- Look to improve our delivery of services
- Act with compassion for all
- Embrace innovation within our organization
- Be friendly to those we meet
- Take care of each other
- Integrity: We demonstrate sound, honest, truthful and consistent actions.
- Accountability: We take ownership of our actions and responsibilities.
- Committment to Service: We are dedicated to seeking solutions for our community.