If your property is on the local water system, it is facilitated by either Georgetown Public Utility District, Bear State Water or the Quintette Water Board, depending on where you are. For independent water supplies, El Dorado County provides some Guidelines for minimum safety standards in regards to fire sprinklers and fire fighting. For more information, please contact the station – call (530) 333-4111.

Download the El Dorado County Rural Water Supply Guidelines

Georgetown Divide Public Utility District Hydrant Locator (Links to site outside of Georgetown Fire Website)

%d bloggers like this: