GEORGETOWN FIRE DISTRICT
Board of Directors Meeting
Station 61 – 6283 Main Street, Georgetown CA 95634
January 13, 2022
DUE TO ILLNESS – RESCHEDULED TO: JANUARY 20, 2022
- CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- PUBLIC COMMENT – Any member of the public may address the Board on any matter within the jurisdictional authority of the District. Comments shall be limited to three minutes per person, or such other time limit as may be imposed by the President, to enable the Board to complete its agenda within a reasonable period.
- DIRECTORS ITEMS
- CONSENT CALENDAR
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- SPECIAL MEETING DECEMBER 9, 2021
- REGULAR MEETING DECEMBER 14, 2021
- APPROVE BILLS / DEPOSITS FOR DISTRICT FUND 855700
- VOUCHER REQUESTS
- BUDGET YEAR TO DATE REPORT
- CHIEFS REPORT
- NEW BUSINESS
- Election of Officers for Calendar Year 2022 (President and Vice-President)
ANNOUNCE CLOSED SESSION AND ADJOURN OPEN SESSION TO CLOSED SESSION
- ADJOURN TO CLOSED SESSION
- Pursuant to Government Code 54956(d)(2), the Board will meet in Closed Session to consider potential litigation.
ADJOURN CLOSED SESSION AND OPEN REGULAR SESSION
REPORT OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
- FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
- NEWSPAPER ARTICLES
- PUBLIC CORRESPONDENCE
- NEXT MEETING DATE AND ADJOURNMENT – Next Regular Meeting Thursday, February 10, 2022, 9:00 A.M.
In compliance with The Americans with Disabilities Act, if you are a disabled person and you need a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting via teleconference, please contact Chief Glenn Brown by telephone at 530.333.4111. Requests must be made as early as possible and at least one-full business day before the start of the meeting.
In accordance with Government Code Section 54954.2(a), this agenda was posted on the District’s front door at Georgetown Fire District, at 6281 Main Street, Georgetown, California, on January 11, 2022.
|/s/||January 11, 2022|
Chief Glenn W. Brown Date